Strawberry Milkshake is a refreshing milkshake loved by adults and kids alike, filled with strawberry goodness is a regular drink in our household in the strawberry season. G has a special love for strawberries as he had access to abundant sweet strawberries in Iran in his childhood, whereas i had never tasted strawberries until i went to college in Mumbai.
My love for strawberries started when i was in Mumbai and the Mahabaleshwar strawberries were easily available, raw, shake, ice cream, anything is always a delight. How many of you are a fan of Mc Donalds Strawberry shake, well iam, and please if anybody knows the exact recipe to replicate it at home, please let me know.
Not only are strawberries juicy and delicious, they are one of the beneficial superfoods too, filled with antioxidants, excellent source of vitamin C, promotes eye health. They are also known to keep wrinkles away and also fights bad cholesterol, thanks to the Vitamin C.
- 4-5 strawberries cut into piece
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp of whipped cream
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Blend strawberries, sugar (depending how sweet your strawberries are), whipping cream, strawberry ice cream, 1/2 cup milk, and blend till your strawberries are well blended.
- Now add a cup of milk and blend for another 30 secs.
- Serve with some strawberry and vanilla ice cream and garnish with a strawberry.
- Perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast.
- We can use regular amul cream instead of whipping cream, or avoid it al together, it just adds a richer texture to the shake.
- If its a once in a while indulgence, please don’t avoid both the ice creams, they elevate the taste, and skipping them will not be much fun.
For Memory Sake, the pic i took ages back 🙂