These peanut butter chocolate squares are a wonderful no bake dessert / snack that delights kids and adults equally, with the peanut goodness topped with luscious chocolate, and so easy to put together, and make ahead as well. It just needs to be refrigerated overnight, before u can sendit off in a snack box or likes.
These were something Arundathi had suggested me coz these dont require baking, and thanks so much anu, it was loved by one and all. Well it is Lisa’s creation and she’s to be thanked for this one too. Lisa has a few more No Bake delights in the same post, you got to check them out, a similar one is there in pearlsofeast’s blog, that is another date delight i really need to try, so good for diabetics.
- 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- For Topping
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, icing sugar and butter until well combined. Press into a lightly greased 9 × 13 inch glass pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together in a heavy-bottomed pan until smooth.
- Drizzle over the bottom layer, smoothing evenly with a spatula.
- Chill until set and cut into small squares with a non teethed knife.
- Makes about 2 dozen squares
It is ammas birthday today, for amma i have already spoken a lot in my other post, love you amma you are the most beautiful women i have ever seen, you know something, one thing that comes to my mind is, you used to proudly say that ‘main kabhi budhi nai hongi’ and yeah not for a split second i can imagine old age on you, and yes you image will remain so forever, for generations to come, and thats one thing i can feel good about. Happy Birthday Amma. This one goes for ur Birthday Ranjini Raman.